Applying for Council Housing
How to apply for a council property
Council Rent
How to pay your council rent
Housing Services (General)
General information about Council Housing and services for older and vulnerable people
Council house repairs and how to report a repair
Right to Buy
Right to Buy allows most council tenants to buy their council home at a discount.

Housing Ombudsman complaints

You can find out information regarding the ombudsman and  how to make a complaint via our ombudsman page.


 01246 242424
 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


No specific documents


No specific links