Council house rents are reviewed annually and the changes comes into effect on the first Monday of April. We are legally obliged to give you 28 days notice of any changes to your rent.
There is a range of payment options available for you to pay your rent including:
- Over the internet - this is through our secure payments page.
- By direct debit - this is our preferred method. We currently offer payments monthly on the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd or 27th or weekly on a Friday. Please contact us for a direct debit form on 01246 242424.
- Telephone - please ring 0300 4560503 at any time to connect to our automated telephone payment system. You will need a touch tone telephone and your reference number and debit card details. Or you can ring during office hours where our Contact Centre advisors will be able to take a payment from you.
- In person - at any of our Contact Centres by cash, cheque or debit card. Please note we do not accept Credit Cards.
- By post - cheques should be made payable to Bolsover District Council and posted to Bolsover District Council, The Arc, High Street, Clowne, Derbyshire S43 4JY. Please write your reference number on the back of the cheque so that we can process your payment. Cash should not be sent through the post
Please contact the Tenancy Management Officer at your local Contact Centre to discuss these options.