Change of Circumstances

If you move house or any details change which may affect your Council Tax liability, you are required by law to notify us.

You must notify us of any of the following changes:
  • Moving House
  • If you qualify for a discount disregard 
  • Someone has passed away 
  • If you live alone 
  • If someone has moved in with you 
  • Any other changes?  e.g.  Change of Name, Change in method of payment.  
Please contact us on 01246 242440 for a Change Of Circumstances form.


 01246 242440
 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.