Bolsover Careline is an alarm monitoring and response service that supports you to live independently whilst having access to help in the event of an emergency. At the touch of a button you can speak to our trained operatives whenever you need help - 24 hours a day. It provides peace of mind to you, your family and your loved ones so that no matter what, someone will be there to help should something go wrong while you are at home.
The service is available to anyone, whether they live in their own home or are a tenant. It is especially useful for people who:
- live alone
- are at higher risk of falling
- have mobility or other health issues
- do not have family close by
- have just returned home from hospital
A small alarm unit is connected to your phone line inside your home - don't worry, it won't affect your existing telephone line or internet broadband router. It includes a splash resistant pendant that you can either wear around your neck or around your wrist - the pendant has a range of up to 50 metres so can be worn around the home and garden. You can carry on as normal, safe in the knowledge that support is available at the press of a button.
There are two kinds of alarm service, which are available on lease only:
- Gold - this offers a full monitoring and emergency response service 24 hours a day 365 days a week. The cost for this service is £7.76 per week including the provision and installation of the alarm unit.
- Bronze - this offers a monitor only service. You will need to provide at least two contacts who live near you who are willing and able to respond should you require assistance. We can also call the emergency services for you if required. The cost for this service is £5.05 per week including the provision and installation of the alarm unit.