Tibshelf Neighbourhood Plan
The Tibshelf Neighbourhood Plan has been prepared by Tibshelf Parish Council, examined by an independent Examiner and passed at a local referendum with 84.5% voting in favour of the Plan. It includes a number of policies on housing, employment, the environment and community facilities.
Bolsover District Council formally ‘made’ the Plan on 15th May 2023 and from this point on forms part of the Development Plan for Bolsover District.
The key documents can be viewed on the links below:
- Tibshelf Neighbourhood Plan
- Final decision statement (Tibshelf)
- Declaration of Result of Poll (Tibshelf)
- Examiners Report (Tibshelf)
- Record of decision (Tibshelf)
More information about the preparation of the Tibshelf Neighbourhood Plan can be obtained from Tibshelf Parish Council.