In this week's episode:
- £37k have been made available for local groups, services and activities,
- Hardwick Hall is giving people the chance to explore the estate and enjoy the splendour of autumn in their new Walk With Us programme,
- Spanish and Latin rhythms will be beating out in Pleasley at the end of the month as Sonrisa are performing,
- Black Dyke band will be performing a World Class Brass event at Shirebrook Academy,
- Bird enthusiasts can join renowned ornithologist Jack Baddams for one of his bird ringing sessions at Creswell Crags, and
- we take a look around the District at some of the places to visit and things to do now summer has passed.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch (opens in a new window) with us.