In this week's episode,
- we have completed the first phase of a refurbishment programme at Pinxton’s Jubilee Court complex,
- we talk to Dr Jones from Creswell Crags about how a small bone can unearth more of the Crags history than meets the eye,
- Bolsover Lantern Parade is due to take place on Saturday 2 December,
- we honour our staff and former councillors,
- World Aids Day is on the first of December and people are asked to support it by wearing a red ribbon,
- 840 people took to the streets around the District as they took part in the annual Clowne Half Marathon, and
- Bolsover is welcoming Santa this December as he will be taking part in the town’s lantern parade.
We have also created a 60-second highlight reel of the Clowne Half Marathon (opens in a new window) which took place on Sunday 19 November 2023.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch (opens in a new window) with us.