We cleanse roads, footpaths, car parks and other public areas across the area to keep our district clean and tidy. We are responsible for:
- Removing of litter and detritus
- Sweeping roads and footpaths
- Removing fly tipped waste
- Removing dead animals from the highway
- Emptying litter and dog waste bins
If you are concerned about the condition of a footpath, road or street, please report this via our Self Service portal so we can investigate and take action as soon as possible. Please read our Streetscene Policy for more information.