Pop into any of these venues this winter and you will receive a warm welcome.
- Bainbridge Hall, Carr Vale Road, Carr Vale, S44 6JD. Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm.
- Bolsover Methodist Church, Hill Top, S44 6NN. Tuesdays and Fridays from 9am to 12pm.
- Hillstown Methodist Church, Langwith Road, S44 6LY. Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm.
- Clowne Methodist Church, North Road Clowne Chesterfield S43 4PF. Mondays from 9:30am to 1pm and Saturdays from 10am to 1pm.
- Salvation Army Hall, Church St, 5a Ringer Ln, Clowne S43 4JS. Tuesdays from 9am to 2:30pm and Fridays from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Clowne Community Centre, Recreation Close, Clowne S43 4PL. Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm and Sundays from 5pm to 8pm.
- St John the Baptist Church, Church Lane, Clowne S43 4AZ. Thursdays from 10am to 1pm.
- Clowne Liberal Club, 1 North Road, Clowne. 01246 810559. Monday to Sunday 10am to 12noon.
- Shirebrook Methodist Church, Church Drive, NG20 8DE. Tuesdays from 10am to 1pm.
- South Normanton Salvation Army, 124A Market Street, DE55 2EJ. Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm.
- Post Mill Centre, Market Street, South Normanton, DE55 2EJ. Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm. People can meet their friends. There is a book case full of books, box of toys for small children and on days were there is a spare room, board games will be set up.
Tibshelf Village Hall, 110 High Street, Tibshelf, DE55 5NU. Tuesdays from 12.30pm to 3.30pm. Telephone 01773 875093. Hot drinks and biscuits with some social activities.