The call for sites relates to our Local Plan evidence base and will inform a refresh of the Land Availability Assessments in order to ensure this important evidence base remains up-to-date.
However, in view of the aspirations within our Vision Bolsover document and to act as the economic and environmental driver for Bolsover District, the call for sites is being extended from its more traditional built developments to include wildlife habitat creation, tree planting and environmental restoration.
The full list of suggested land uses is as follows:
- Employment and Businesses
- Town and Local Centre Retail
- Gypsy and Traveller and Travelling Showpeople
- Custom Build and Self Build Housing
- Tourism Activity
- Leisure and Recreation
- Energy Generation and other Infrastructure Provision
- Wildlife Habitat Creation
- Tree planting
- Environmental restoration
Anyone wishing to promote a site to the Council should fill in a Site Information Form (links below) and attach a Site Plan and email this before 30 September 2021.
- BDC Land Availability Assessment - Site Information Form [MS Word]
- BDC Land Availability Assessment - Site Information Form [PDF]
To discuss potential sites with Planning Officers, please contact the Council on either 01246 242203 or 01246 242292.