- D2N2 Growth Hub - The D2N2 Growth Hub provides businesses in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire with a single point of access to business support. Their team of Growth Hub Business Advisers and Specialists, via a dedicated telephone enquiry service, have the knowledge, skills and expertise to signpost you to the right initiatives and resources to support your business aspirations and growth.
- East Midlands Chamber - Representing businesses across the East Midlands, whatever the sector, shape or size of organisation, their primary focus is to help you thrive. From start-ups to established businesses and all in-between, the Chamber is there to help with free business advice from professional, experienced advisors, alongside paid membership, with all its benefits.
- Derbyshire Economic Partnership -The public and private sector Partnership which comes together to facilitate an effective and co-ordinated approach to Economic Development across Derbyshire.
- Job Centre Plus - Jobcentre Plus can help with making a new benefit claim, look at existing benefit claims, and help with job searches. To find your local Jobcentre Plus there is a handy search tool on the website.
- Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire - The one stop shop for everything great about our area, including the latest on where to stay, what to do, and where to eat and drink, amongst the world renowned beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
- Clowne Enterprise - Clowne Enterprise provides completely free, or low-cost, business support and advice to businesses across North Derbyshire, from start-up to growth. The Station Business Centre in Clowne provides low cost office accommodation to rent, meeting room hire and virtual tenancies.
- NBV - NBV Enterprise Solutions have been helping businesses across the East Midlands for over 30 years, providing support, advice and funding. They have programmes to take you from business start up through to growth, assisted by experienced business advisors.
- The Princes Trust - Now in its fifth decade, the Trust is helping young people from 11 – 30 years of age by working with delivery partners across the UK to offer hundreds of free courses, grants and mentoring opportunities to inspire young people to build their confidence, realise their potential, and start a career.
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) - Established over 45 years ago to help its members succeed in business, FSB are a non-profit making and non-party political organisation that’s led by its members, for its members. Members receive an exclusive package of great value business services including advice, financial products and support. The benefits include protection in the case of tax inspection, legal and HR advice, as well as local networking groups and business banking. FSB is also the UK’s leading business campaigner, focused on delivering change which supports smaller businesses to grow and succeed.
- Small Business Saturday - Now in its ninth year in the UK, the campaign continues to grow with an estimated £800m spent in small businesses across the UK on 2019’s Small Business Saturday, with a record turnout of around 17.6m people choosing to shop in small businesses on the day. This year’s date is 5th December 2020. The website has free promotional downloads to help businesses participate.
- Digital Derbyshire - Derbyshire County Council, through Digital Derbyshire, is committed to building on the level of investment already made in digital infrastructure, and to explore emerging technologies to ensure Derbyshire continues to be a great place to live, learn, work, invest and visit. Working with Openreach, hundreds of miles of fibre optic cable will be laid, bringing better, faster broadband to parts of Derbyshire
- HM Revenues & Customs - The UK’s tax, payments and customs authority, with the vital purpose of collecting the money that pays for the UK’s public services and help families and individuals with targeted financial support.
Other business advice providers