Water Pollution

If you have a problem with your water supply your first point of contact should be your Water Provider. This is likely to be either Severn Trent or Yorkshire Water in our District. 
If you are concerned about pollution of a river or other watercourse, please report this to the Environment Agency on 0800 80 70 60 who will be able to investigate the incident.


 01246 242424
 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.