Council Tax and Business Rates are payable in monthly instalments which are shown on your bill. There are a variety of ways to pay your bill, the simplest is to use our online method, found in the 'Pay it' button above. You can also pay via the below methods, and all the relevant contact details are on the contacts box on this page:
- Direct Debit - You can set up a Direct Debit by either telephoning us on 01246 242440 or by requesting a council tax Direct Debit form. You can choose to pay on 1st, 7th, 15th, 21st or 28th of each month.
- Telephone - You can pay through your own bank's telephone/on-line services
- Pay online - You can make payments on our website through our secure payments page. **
- In Person - You can pay by cash or debit card at the kiosks at any of our Contact Centres in Bolsover, Clowne, Shirebrook or South Normanton
- Debit Card - You can pay by Debit Card over the telephone. Please ring 0300 4560503 and follow the step-by-step instructions. You can ring at any time, the service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
From 15 February 2018 and to comply with regulation, the Authority will not be able to process card payments from customers using the web browsers listed on the general information page
If you have any query about paying your bill, please contact the Revenues Team using the contact details opposite.