Draft Supplementary Planning Documents
A Draft Parking Standards Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) has been prepared that will support the new Local Plan policy ITCR11: Parking Provision.
The draft SPD was subject to public consultation between Monday 3 December 2018 and Friday 4 January 2019 and the representations received have informed the Local Plan Examination’s consideration of any necessary Main Modifications to the Submitted Local Plan. For more information, please see the Local Plan Examination webpages.
It is intended that the draft SPD will also be amended and prepared for formal adoption alongside the new Local Plan for Bolsover District.
Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents
Whilst not part of the Development Plan, certain policies of the Bolsover District Local Plan are currently supported by the following supplementary planning documents:
- Affordable Housing SPG (February 2002) - The Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Guidance document was adopted in 2002 as a material consideration to provide further clarity and interpretation for policies HOU 6 & HOU 7 of the Bolsover District Local Plan. As these two policies were ‘saved’, they will remain in force until they are replaced by new policies in our New Local Plan.
- Historic Environment SPD (March 2006) - The Historic Environment Supplementary Planning Document was adopted in March 2006 to provide further clarity and interpretation for policies in the Bolsover District Local Plan in relation to listed buildings, conservation areas, conversion of historic agricultural buildings and archaeology. As these policies were ‘saved’, they will remain in force until they are replaced by new policies in our New Local Plan.
- New Bolsover Model Village Planning Guidelines SPG (November 2002 and updated October 2008) -The New Bolsover Model Village Planning Guidelines Supplementary Planning Guidance was adopted in 2002 as a material consideration to guide those proposing to carry out works to the Grade II listed New Bolsover Model Village houses by identifying the features which are important to the special architectural or historic interest of the properties.
The document was updated in October 2008 to include information on works for which listed building consent and planning permission have already been secured, to revise the information provided in the Building Regulation Consent section and to make changes to the contact details for the Council and the Building Control Service.
The New Bolsover Model Village Planning Guidelines Supplementary Planning Guidance provide further clarity and interpretation for policies in the Bolsover District Local Plan in relation to listed buildings and conservation areas. As these policies were ‘saved’, they will remain in force until they are replaced by new policies in our New Local Plan.
- Successful Places SPD (October 2013) - We adopted Successful Places: A Guide to Sustainable Housing Layout and Design as an Interim Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) on the 2nd October 2013.
The purpose of the Successful Places is to promote and achieve high quality residential development within the District by providing practical advice to all those involved in the design, planning and development of housing schemes. The guide is applicable to all new proposals for residential development, including mixed-use schemes that include an element of housing.
The guide currently supports the saved policies of the Bolsover District Local Plan and has been prepared to support the emerging policies of the New Local Plan and been adopted to be used as a material consideration in the determination of planning applications.
- Successful Places SPD Adoption Statement
- Successful Places SPD Statement of Consultation
- Successful Places SPD Changes Log