Oracle 19c and Uniform Upgrade - Due to essential maintenance and an upgrade to our software public access to the Oracle 19c and Uniform software means that access to viewing planning applications is currently unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience caused whilst this work is carried out.
To search our database of planning applications you will need an address or the details of the application.
Our database allows you to:
- Search for planning applications
- Track the progress of an application
- View scanned application forms, drawings, decision notices and the conditions/reasons for the decision for applications lodged with the Council
- View locations of planning and building control applications on a map
- Search for appeals lodged and decided
- Comment on pending applications and view officer reports
- Generate a weekly or monthly list of applications.
You will need to register on the system if you wish to save any searches, receive email notifications of pending applications in your area or share your comments.