- Too Good to Go App - Too Good To Go connects customers to surplus unsold food. You can’t always choose the food so make sure you are happy to receive whatever they have left.
- Feed Your family on a Budget - Popular Facebook group with over 300,000 members.
- Feed Yourself for £1 a Day - Facebook group with over 250,000 members.
- Slow Cooked Wonders - Slow cooker Facebook advice group with over half a million supportive members.
- Stepping Stone Food Pantry - 0300 302 0334. Hillstown Methodist Church, Langwith Road, Bolsover, S44 6LY. Food pantry membership for 1 year will be £5 and a weekly shop will cost £5 for 22 items. Please note this is only accessible to people who are already receiving support from Freedom. Open Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm.
- Community Unity Project - 07515 727876. Delivery of food parcels only. Supporting Whitwell, Creswell, Hodthorpe, Clowne, Barlborough and the hamlets in between.
- Freedom - A 'Growing Project' that runs an allotment to support and encourage people to grow their own fruit and vegetables. The aim is to build peoples self-confidence.
- Freedom Free Cafe and Foodbank - Bainbridge Hall, Carr Vale Road, Carr Vale, S44 6JD. Mondays and Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm.
- Freedom Free Cafe and Foodbank - Bolsover Methodist Church, Hill Top, S44 6NN. Tuesdays and Fridays from 9am to 12pm.
- Freedom Free Cafe and Foodbank - Hillstown Methodist Church, Langwith Road, S44 6LY. Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm.
- Freedom Free Cafe and Foodbank - Clowne Methodist Church, North Road Clowne Chesterfield S43 4PF. Mondays from 9:30am to 1pm.
- Limestone House - 50-54 Elmton Road, Creswell, S80 4JE, 01909 724061. Has a food bank open Wednesdays and Thursdays every two weeks and has a lunch and chatter club every Friday.
- Rhubarb Farm - Hardwick Street, Langwith, NG20 9DR, 01623 741210. Weekly veg boxes available to purchase, as well as a community café.
- Storehouse Food Bank - 26 Main Street, Shirebrook, NG20 8DG, 01623 744371. Food bank open Wednesday 7pm to 9pm, Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 5:30pm.
- Community Fridges - Hole in the Wall, Carter Lane, Shirebrook, NG20 8PE
- Freedom Free Cafe and Foodbank - Shirebrook Methodist Church, Church Drive, NG20 8DE. Tuesday's from 10am to 1pm.
Salvation Army - 01623 748634. 72 Patchwork Row, Shirebrook, NG20 8AL. Opening times Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9am to 11:30am
- South Normanton Area Foodbank - St Michael and The Angels Church Hall, Church Street, South Normanton, DE55 2BT, 0808 2082138
- Salvation Army - 124 Market Street, South Normanton, DE55 2EJ. Salvation Army has a food bank and a free drop-in café which opens Wednesday mornings.
- Community Fridges - The Postmill Centre, Market Street, South Normanton, DE55 3EJ
- Freedom Free Cafe and Foodbank - South Normanton Salvation Army, 124 Market Street, DE55 2EJ. Wednesdays from 9am to 12pm.
- Holmefield Arms - 9 Station Road, Whitwell, S80 4RT. Monday lunches are available at 12:30pm. All ages welcome, no charge is made and it is a warm place to meet and make friends.