The latest episode of Bolsover TV is live and can also be viewed on our Vimeo channel.
On this week's episode:
- the Council is making another improvement to its popular burgundy bin recycling scheme,
- developing tourism and culture and improving the local Robin Hood Line are just some of the projects that will benefit from a £1.9million grant,
- a local Bolsover farm is opening its gates to visitors as they launch their annual pick your own tulips event,
- a community orchard in Whitwell is starting to take shape, and
- a local organisation is hoping to raise eighty-eight thousand pounds to send a Creswell woman to the USA for treatment after she suffered a life-changing stroke.
We also have an extended interview with April Johnson from CUP who tells us why they want to help fundraise for a local Creswell woman.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.