The latest episode of Bolsover TV is now live and can also be viewed on our Vimeo channel.
In this week's episode:
- the council announce they are to refurbish Jubilee Court in Pinxton,
- a group of Creswell residents have erected their own special display in memory of military and civilian servicemen and women,
- business and community groups across the district are taking advantage of a free advertising offer,
- an exhibition called Bolsover: A gem of a place is to held in Bolsover Library,
- a chance meeting has led to a Clowne man opening up his own Barber’s shop, and
- villagers in Elmton came together to plant an oak tree to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum jubilee and her long reign.
We also have extended features with the residents of Mansfield Road in Creswell about their poppy display and Jamie Howcroft about his new business, Jay's Backyard Barbers.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.