In this episode:
- We receive £1.9million from the Shared Prosperity Fund and Councillor Liz Smyth tells us what it can be spent on.
- A £1.5million refurbishment of Parkfields in Clowne is making sure elderly residents are kept safe and warm.
- The latest Artisan Market is coming to Bolsover town centre.
- Whilst Shirebrook will host a classic car and auto jumble in the Market Place.
- A new football hub at our Go! Active leisure facility could make youngsters dreams of becoming a footballer reality.
- And local residents and visitors are being encouraged to sign up to a charity walk at Hardwick Hall in aid of Parkinson’s.
We also have extended interviews with Justin Tellus from Chesterfield FC Academy about the new Football Hub and we talk to Katie Thomas from Parkinson's and Claire Labram from Hardwick Hall about a charity event being staged at the Hall in July.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.