In this week's episode:
- we hear from a Blackwell councillor about his drive for road safety,
- the council shares some of the recent compliments they have received from residents,
- we take a trip with the Council's Community Ranger to see what they do,
- the Council held a drop-in session to celebrate National Customer Services Week,
- local people will be able to get help with their job search as a jobs fair is being held to Shirebrook,
- grants to local community groups are available to help them develop community facilities and activities, and
- we visit the Amazon Rainforest as we delve into the story of a local author’s latest book.
We also have extended interview with Christopher Bark, an author from Barlborough who tells us about his latest book set in the Amazon.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.