In this episode:
- 19 new properties are set to be built in Whaley Thorns
- Local residents in and around Bolsover received information on fire safety as part of a council roadshow
- A new interpretation board showing walks and interesting features in Barlborough has been installed
- Elderly people in care homes and sheltered accommodation will soon have the chance to get out and about in a new form of transport
- Sign up to our E-newsletter and get the latest news direct to your inbox
- And we continue our coverage of the District’s hidden gems in Bolsover District as we visit an intriguing 17th century structure.
We also have extended interviews with Councillors Steve Fritchley and Sandra Peake on the new housing set for Whaley Thorns and with Malcolm Smith about the triobike, a new mode of transport being introduced in the District.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.