In this episode:
- We speak to Councillor David Downes about the Council's new programme to help develop leisure, recreation and play facilities
- Residents have voiced concerns over the road dangers at Langwith Junction
- The Glapwell Centre has been reopened following improvements
- Creswell Events Centre has a range of entertainments on offer
- A Bolsover man has cycled the height of Everest for charity
- And volunteers at Rhubarb Farm get the thanks they deserve.
We have an extended feature on Tibshelf Primary School's Paralympic sports day.