The latest programme on our Bolsover TV channel has gone live and can also be viewed on our Vimeo channel.
In this episode:
- The Council has announced a ‘call for sites’ to landowners and other stakeholders to help us identify possible locations for development and environmental improvement
- A Clowne man has raised nearly five-thousand pounds for his local infants school and Sheffield Children’s Hospital after he took part in a 24-hour bikeathon
- The positive impacts of horticulture and gardening are reaping their rewards as Rhubarb Farm helps build the confidence of local volunteers
- Palterton residents are gearing up for the return of the Flower Pot Festival
- Free Balanceability course for Blackwell Parish residents
- And, Barlborough and Clowne WI help celebrate the NHS 73rd birthday in their time honoured tradition - with some cake.
Bolsover TV is about promoting everything good that is happening in the District. So if you have a good news story, know someone that is doing something amazing in our local community or are a community group or business that needs help with promoting yourself then please contact us.