In this episode:
- The Council has joined the global Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- Parkfields in Clowne is undergoing a £1.5 million refurbishment
- A South Normanton has lovingly restored a WW2 motorcycle in time for VE Day
- Four new electric charging points have been installed in Bolsover town centre
- We look to reveal some of the hidden gems across Bolsover District and want your suggestions as well
- And we'll tell you which singer has inspired a member of Team's GB's squad - ahead of next year's Special Olympics
We also have extended interviews with Brian Lewis about his WW2 motorcycle restoration and with Callum Mills about how excited he is to be selected for Team GB, so please do take a look at these as well.
if you have a story that you feel could be featured on Bolsover TV, then please do not hesitate to contact us using our online form.