In this episode:
- A local couple have turned their hobby into a blossoming business
- Council Leader, Steve Fritchley expresses his disappointment at being in priority two for the Levelling Up Fund
- Creswell Crags receive a cash boost ahead of re-opening to the public
- The Council’s Go! Active leisure facility will be opening its doors again to help people keep fit and healthy.
- And residents and visitors to Bolsover will be able to take part in a dragon Easter egg hunt.
9 April TV We once again have a wide range of stories this week, so I do hope you enjoy watching it. We also have three extended interviews about Half Acre Farm and Creswell Crags cash grant and re-opening, so please do take a look at these as well.