In this episode:
- a £270k grant from the Woodland Trust will help in our ambition to plant one million trees,
- we give an update on their thirty-two million pound Bolsover Homes scheme,
- twenty-four lucky youngsters have the opportunity of a once-in-a-lifetime expedition to South Africa,
- parents are urged to register their children for our next Balanceability course,
- community testing for Covid-19 is now available at Hillstown Village Hall,
- Claire Bergmann talks to us about the i-Venture programme,
- we get to meet some cuddly alpacas.
We once again have a good range and mix of stories this week, so I do hope you enjoy watching it. We also have an extended interview with Stacey Croshaw from Woolville Alpacas and Claire Bergmann about the i-Venture programme, so please do take a look at this as well.