We launched our £32 million Bolsover Homes scheme at the end of 2020, which will see up to 400 council properties built across various sites in the District.
As part of this project we are keen for local contractors to be involved and our principle contractors Robert Woodhead Ltd want to hear from local, high quality subcontractors and suppliers as there will be a number of opportunities to win work.
Currently there are opportunities for:
- Joinery (supply and fix and labour only)
- Landscaping (supply and fix)
- Painting and Decorating (supply and fix)
Suitable subcontractors and suppliers must have, or be billing to obtain the following:
- Insurance, including Professional Indemnity, minimum of £5m,
- Robust health and Safety procedures in place such as RAMS and adequate PPE
- Process to ensure that their workforce is eligible to work in the UK
- A commitment to Apprentices, social value and being Considerate Constructors
In return, Robert Woodhead Ltd. will commit to supporting you to improve your business, paying you fairly and on time to create and sustain local jobs across Bolsover District.
Please use Bolsover Homes in the email subject line and include:
- Company Name
- Trade (e.g. Joiner)
- Company Address (including postcode)
- Contact Information