Bolsover District is currently in Tier 1 'medium' level. Please use the postcode checker on GOV.UK website to see what the latest restrictions, advice, help and guidance are for residents and businesses in the District.
- NHS COVID-19 app - businesses like pubs, restaurants, hairdressers and cinemas are urged to ensure they have NHS QR code posters visible on entry so customers who have downloaded the app can use their smartphones to easily check-in
- NHS and NHS 111 online service
- Full guidance on staying alert and safe
- GOV.UK Government response
- Report self-isolation to BDC
Useful websites and information
- Business Support
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire Safeguarding
- Beware of scams
- Domestic Abuse Helpline - 08000 198668
- British Sign Language (BSL) videos explaining what coronavirus is and how to prevent the spread on Sign Health.
- Information about coronavirus (COVID-19) is available in a variety of languages.