In this week's episode:
- Councillor Steve Fritchley names his new Cabinet for the Council,
- Bolsover is looking to encourage more people to use its local weekly market,
- a Clowne woman is set to have her Clowne at War book published by the local History Society,
- Local good causes are being urged to sign up to the Bolsover District Community Lottery,
- Tickets are still available to see a sixties singing sensation in Bolsover, and
- Hundreds of walkers are gearing up ready to take on a brand new route in this year’s Louise Smalley Challenge Walk.
We also have extended interviews with the traders on Bolsover Market, with Clowne History Society about their new book Clowne at War by Rita Mellors and with the walker who has designed the 2023 route for the Louise Smalley Challenge Walk.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.