Following the Hearing Sessions into the Local Plan for Bolsover District, the Inspector identified a number of Main Modifications to rectify issues of legal compliance and / or soundness with the Local Plan.
The Main Modifications and associated documents are available to view directly online via the links provided below:
- Main Modifications consultation document
- Proposed Changes to the Submitted Policies Map consultation document.pdf
- Additional Modifications information document.pdf
- Sustainability Appraisal Report Addendum: Review of Modifications
- Habitats Regulation Assessment: Review of Modifications
- Equalities Impact Assessment: Review of Modifications
Consultation - Monday 10 June to Monday 22 July 2019
The period for making representations on the Main Modifications and Proposed Changes to the Submitted Policies Map closed on Monday 22 July 2019.
The duly made representations were sent to the Inspector on Thursday 1 August 2019 and will be considered by the Inspector in advance of the Planning Inspectorate issuing the Inspector’s Report. Once published, this will end the Local Plan Examination.
The duly made representations can be viewed below:
- Summary of representations on the Main Modifications and Policies Map Changes.pdf
Individual representations on the Main Modifications and Policies Map Changes