In this week's episode:
- the council announce they are to refurbish Jubilee Court in Pinxton,
- a group of Creswell residents have erected their own special display in memory of military and civilian servicemen and women,
- business and community groups across the district are taking advantage of a free advertising offer,
- an exhibition called Bolsover: A gem of a place is to held in Bolsover Library,
- a chance meeting has led to a Clowne man opening up his own Barber’s shop, and
- villagers in Elmton came together to plant an oak tree to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum jubilee and her long reign.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.