On this weeks' episode:
- An event is being held in Creswell to help educate people in their rights as carers
- Wife, mother, business owner and entrepreneur Abi Hardy talks to us about her expanding business
- Pinxton’s heritage and history have been bought to life in a spectacular mural
- After outgrowing their premises in Clowne, Carrick Vets have moved and opened a new state of the art practice in Barlborough
- Wiggle and Giggle is their motto, so why not go and enjoy a game of Walking Netball with the Arc Angels
- And we go back to a Whitwell Wildlife Garden to see how it is flourishing, two years after it was just an overgrown piece of land.
We also have extended interviews about our visit to the Garden Besides the Plant in Whitwell, with Sue Ammon about the Arc Angels Walking Netball group, and we take a look at a new PlaceBuilder masterplanning tool being used in Shirebrook that could revolutionise planning consultation.
If you have a story or something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.