In this week's episode:
- Council Leader, Cllr Steve Fritchley discusses the results of the recent skills survey,
- work to revamp a community pond is set to start in Newton as the local community association want to bring it back to its former glory,
- a local company from Clowne are doing their bit to tackle climate change whilst keeping the country’s transport network moving,
- window and door alarms are being provided to residents in Langwith Junction and Shirebrook in a bid to make them feel safer,
- you could win up to £25,000 or a £1,000 Sainsbury's voucher on the Bolsover District Community Lottery, and
- a new piece of life-saving equipment has been donated to the parish of Whitwell thanks to the council’s house-building contract.
We also have extended interviews with Councillor Steve Fritchley on the Skills Audit and with John Ellard from Alliance Transport Technologies who are giving us greener vehicles. And we have a promotional video for Chair Burlesque classes with Midnight Vixen.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.