In this week's episode:
- Council Leader, Steve Fritchley tells us about plans for a new crematorium in Shirebrook
- The popular Bolsover Lantern Parade is back and you can have ago at making your own lantern.
- Pinxton residents and a local company have joined forces to fight pollution in the village
- Housing landlords across Bolsover District are being invited to an event hosted by Derbyshire Police
- And we take to the skies and visit East Midlands airport in a Boeing 737.
We also have extended interviews on the air quality monitoring in Pinxton, the flight simulator experience our presenter, Michael had at Airavana and we have produced a short promotional video on our Super Tots sessions.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.