In this week's episode:
- the Council's enforcement teams have been bought under one umbrella so they can effectively use the powers and tools at their disposal to deal with any neighbourhood issues,
- it’s party time in Whitwell as the females of the Parish can enjoy some Party in the Dark activity sessions,
- over 15 fire engines where involved in a training exercise at Pleasley Vale,
- Bolsover Festival of Brass takes place this weekend,
- tickets are on sale for Bolsover Drama Group, youth sections performance of the popular Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat,
- relive those childhood computer games as a retro gaming event is being staged in Creswell, and
- we visit Bolsover Antiques Centre to search through the vast array of bygone treasures and see if we can pick up a bargain.
We also have extended interview with Andy Wadsworth, owner of the Bolsover Antiques Centre as he tells us about the wide range of products on offer and what his favourite ever piece was from his time as an antiques dealer.
If you have a story or have something that could be featured on Bolsover TV then please get in touch with us.