In this episode:
- Our street cleaning team has been recognised as one of the best performing in the country
- A church organist has had the organ he has played for sixty years named after him after he finally hangs up his hymn sheets and retires
- Bolsover is set to be blooming lovely this summer as the town council goes all out with its floral displays
- A Glapwell man has been recognised for his unstinting devotion to the local football clubs
- A new taskforce has been set up in Bolsover to help reinvigorate the town
- And if you want to know how to make rope or your child wants a medieval birthday party, then a business in Bolsover may just be the place for you!
We also have an extended interview Thomas Taylor who tells us a bit more about business and his passion for 15th century medieval reenactment.
Bolsover TV is about promoting everything good that is happening in the District. So if you have a good news story, know someone that is doing something amazing in our local community or are a community group or business that needs help with promoting yourself then please contact us.