In this episode:
- A campaign to bring back Pinxton Train Station is gathering pace
- Young people in Shirebrook are being given the chance to get active and learn some new skills as the town launches its bike club
- Residents from across the District are being kept informed about important health and community information through the Council’s covid-19 link Workers
- Businesses in Bolsover and Shirebrook are welcoming customers back as part of the Council’s Shop Local – Spend local campaign.
- And, Palterton is set to welcome back some familiar faces this year, as the second Flower Pot Festival will be staged in July.
Bolsover TV is about promioting everything good that is happening in the District. So if you have a good news story, know someone that is doing something amazing in our local community or are a community group or business that needs help with promiting yourself then please contact us.