In this episode:
- The Council’s new Growth Strategy is approved
- Up to four hundred saplings have been planted at Hilltop in Pinxton as the council continues its drive to plant one million trees
- Visitors to Barlborough can enjoy a walk around some beautiful gardens this weekend
- Play the beautiful game – at walking pace - as we attend one of the Walking Football session at Go! Active
- And we try out some delicious doughnuts as Project D are on a mission to provide the world’s best doughnut.
if you have a story that you feel could be featured on Bolsover TV, then please do not hesitate to contact us using our online form.