In this episode:
- award winning local engineering firm Penny Hydraulics is going from strength to strength after receiving a ten thousand pound grant from Bolsover District Council,
- a craft courtyard in Bolsover has been given a makeover to help celebrate its third birthday,
- we have launched a new service to help deaf people access council services with ease,
- Council Chair Cllr Tom Munro lays flowers at the base of the flagpole in memory of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- three more people have been issued with Fixed Penalty Notices for waste offences across the District, and
- tickets are now on sale for the Council’s new lottery scheme and you could be in with a chance of winning £25,000.
We once again have a wide range of stories this week, so I do hope you enjoy watching it. We also have extended interviews with Sarah Smith from Old Bolsover Yard and Robin Penny and Ashley Holmes from Penny Hydraulics about a business grant they received and how it is helped them, so please do take a look at these as well.