The latest programme on our Bolsover TV channel has now gone live and can also be viewed on our Vimeo channel.
In this week's episode:
- A traditional blacksmith’s from Tibshelf is thriving and keeping this ancient tradition alive
- Residents are encouraged to save time and do their council business online
- We check in on an economic loan fund that aims to support and help local businesses prosper
- Bolsover Castle has reopened its doors to visitors
- Residents are reminded to register to vote for the upcoming elections
- And we visit Tibshelf to see who has been adding a bit of extra colour to the area.
We once again have a good range and mix of stories this week, so we do hope you enjoy watching it. We also have three extended interviews about a traditional blacksmiths in Tibshelf called Mathers, Bolsover Castle re-opening and Tibshelf Green Bunch, so please do take a look at these as well.