In this week's episode:
• We speak to Councillor Liz Smyth about the Council's new tourism strategy,
• We visit Barlborough to talk about a possible solution to broadband woes,
• Residents are encouraged to fill in a skills survey to be in with a chance of winning £250
• We learn more about Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service's Hot Works campaign
• Joe Mason tells us about plans for the 2021 Louise Smalley Challenge Walk.
We also have extended interviews for the Louise Smalley Walk and Broadband solutions.