In this episode:
- We visit the last properties to be built under the B@Home scheme which has seen 103 new council properties built over the past five years.
- We speak to 1st Whitwell Scouts about how they are managing during lockdown.
- We visit the Covid-19 community testing centre in South Normanton and Shirebrook.
- We talk to Cllr Liz Smyth who tells us about an Economic Loan Fund to help local businesses.
- We let residents know that the Census 2021 is on its way, and
- The Council receives a green rating from the DVLA for its enforcement activity and how it uses vehicle keeper data.
We are changing our schedule from February as Bolsover TV is going weekly. Due to our popularity and the number of great and positive stories from across the District, we will air every Friday from 5 February 2021.