We deal with millions of pounds each year that help deliver our services to you. These budgets are made up of income we receive from grants, Council Tax, fees and charges and we carefully manage the money we spend on delivering services and paying precepts to the parish councils, county council and Police/Fire authorities.
The Statement of Accounts is an annual publication that sets out exactly what we have spent. This publication is designed to fit in with the latest regulations and guidance on the production of accounts for local authorities.
The Annual Governance Statement is summarised in the Statement of accounts each year. This is presented to the Audit Committee each June.
- Combined Signed Accounts 21-22 and Advert for audit of concluded accounts 21-22
- Statement of Accounts 2020/2021 and Annual Governance Statement 2020/2021
- Statement of Accounts 2020/21 (Draft)
- Statement of Accounts 2019/20 (includes annual governance statement)
- Statement of Accounts 2018/19 and Statement of Accounts Audit Concluded Notice 2018/19
- Statement of Accounts 2017/18 and Statement of Accounts Inspection Notice 2017/18