The Armed Forces and Veterans Hub takes place at the Proact Stadium, Sheffield Road, Chesterfield. Meetings provide an opportunity for ex-forces veterans and serving members of the Armed Forces to socialise and to engage with and access support and information from agencies that provide services to Armed Forces personnel.
- SSAFA provides lifelong support to anyone who is currently serving or has ever served in the Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force.
- Royal British Legion helps members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, Reservists, veterans and their families all year round and also campaigns to improve their lives, organises the Poppy Appeal and remembers the fallen.
- Blesma is a national Army Charity that directly supports all of our Service men and women who have lost limbs and the use of limbs or the loss of eyesight in the service of our country.
- Naval, Army and RAF Families Federations are the independent organisations that act as the voices of Naval, Army and RAF families.
- War Widows Association of Great Britain is a pressure group to improve the conditions of War Widows and their dependants in Great Britain.
- Veterans UK administers the armed forces pension schemes and compensation payments for those injured or bereaved through service.
- Army HIVES is an information network available to all members of the Army service community. It serves both married and single personnel, together with their families, dependants and civilians employed by the services.