Bolsover District is one of the country's best kept secrets. Ideally situated at the heart of the country, nestling between Sherwood Forest and the Peak District it offers a superb blend of spectacular scenery, historical features and quaint market towns.
We have a wide range of attractions, leisure activities, trails and days out for you to explore:
- Barlborough Heritage Centre
- Bolsover Castle and on Saturday 30 November why not also come along to the wonderful Bolsover Lantern Festival run by Junction Arts and the Bolsover Christmas Festival also taking place in the town.
- Creswell Crags is home to what is believed to be the largest collection of Witches Marks ever found in the UK
- East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Hardwick Hall is an Elizabethan masterpiece where you can discover captivating views and a new Hardwick experience with their roof tours.
- Langwith/Whaley Thorms Heritage Centre (Facebook page)
- Pleasley Vale Outdoor Activity Centre
- Stainsby Mill
- Walks and trails
- Willow Tree Family Farm