Domestic violence and abuse affects thousands of people from all different backgrounds. It does not matter whether you are young or old, if you are religious or not, whether you are male or female, if you are from a different country or a different culture, whether you are a traveller, whether you are employed or unemployed and it does not matter about your sexuality.
If you need help and guidance please telephone the Domestic Violence Outreach and IDVA service: 01246 593063.
For further information see the Community Safety and Emergencies web page.
Other Useful Links:
- Derbyshire Domestic Abuse Helpline - 0800 0198 668
- National Domestic Violence Helpline - 0808 2000 247
- Men’s Advice Line - 0808 801 0327
- Samaritans - UK helpline 116 123
- Derbyshire Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Service - Men's Helpline 01246 555549 and Women's Helpline 01246 540444
- Rape Crisis - 01332 372545
- Frank (drugs advice line) - 0800 776600
- Alcohol Advice - 0845 3084010