Most of the adventurous activities are staged for the local communities and often targeted and specialist intervention programmes which are highly respected.
We can cater for almost any size of group and offers a range of adventure and team building activities including:
|Archery||Bush craft||Bellboating||Problem solving||Mountain biking||Team building||
We can offer traditional adventurous activities off the shelf, but mainly prides ourself on bespoke programmes designed around the customer needs. Such areas include:
|Health initiatives||Team building programmes|
|Birthday parties||Youth initiatives|
Have a group of friends, family or an organisation which would like to have an activity session for themselves. Then we have sessions available to hire on Saturday afternoons (from May to September), and on evenings and mid week throughout the year.
- From as little as £4.13 per person per hour (based on a group of eight)
Looking for a Summer adventure? Then why not come down Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays from 10am until 3pm where you can have the chance to do all sorts of activities.
Booking required, click here for more information on how to book.
- Cost - £17 per person per day or £10 per person per for Go! Active 365 members
- Age - for young people aged 8+
- What do you need to bring - clothes you don't mind getting messy and wet + and complete change of clothes including shoes. A snack and a drink.
- Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment, the centre reserves the right to refuse bookings from anyone who fails to attend a previous booking without just cause.
- Site map