Council Tax and Business Rates are payable in monthly instalments which are shown on your bill. There are a variety of ways to pay your bill, the simplest is to use our online method, found in the 'Pay it' button above. You can also pay via the below methods, and all the relevent contact details are on the contacts box on this page:
- Direct Debit payments - this is the quickest and most convenient way to pay your bill. You can set up a Direct Debit by either telephoning us on 01246 242440 or by completing the Direct Debit (1.34MB) mandate. You can choose to pay on 1st, 7th, 15th, 21st or 28th of each month.
- Telephone - You can pay through your own bank's telephone/on-line services **
- Pay online - You can make payments on our website through our secure payments page.
- You can pay by cash or debit card at the kiosks at any of our Contact Centres in Bolsover, Clowne, Shirebrook or South Normanton
- Debit Card - You can pay by Debit Card over the telephone. Please ring 0300 4560503 and follow the step-by-step instructions. You can ring at any time, the service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
** The process for all payments taken over the telephone via a Customer Advisor is changing in August 2020. We have to mitigate the risk of a data breach and therefore to protect your payment card data, we have invested in a new payment protection solution.
When you call us to make a card payment, you will no longer be asked to read your card details over the phone. You will enter the card details via your telephone keypad when prompted. The Customer Advisor doesn’t hear or see the card data, all they see are asterisks on the screen. You can still speak to the Advisor throughout the entire process but the sensitive card data is prevented from reaching our network environment.
If you have any query about paying your bill, please contact the Revenues Team using the contact details opposite.