- D2N2 Growth Hub - The Growth Hub has up to date information on Skills, Training and job vacancies for Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, alongside experienced business advisors to help you get the support you and your business needs.
- Apprenticeships - A central point for information on apprenticeships for applicants, employers and parents, including a search facility for local opportunities.
- Traineeships - A central point for information on traineeships for applicants, including a search facility for local opportunities. A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship.
- Kickstart Scheme - The scheme provides funding to employers looking to create 6 month job placements for 16 – 24 year olds who are currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
- National Careers Service - Provides free and impartial information, advice and guidance to help your decisions on learning, training and work. The service is available to people who live in England and is supported by qualified careers advisers.
- My Future - My Future is a state of the art virtual gateway that is here to support you with your next steps. Meet local employers and explore apprenticeship opportunities, work with training providers to learn about and access courses that are available, virtually visit post 16 institutions (including colleges and universities) and learn more about the employment opportunities in your town.
- Redundancy Support - Guidance explaining the support and information available to help you find a new job, understand what benefits you can claim and provide you with useful sources of information, including any pension issues.
Skills, Training & Employment Support