Maps and Planning Data
The datasets compiled and maintained by Bolsover District Council ("the Authority Datasets") are associated with the use of the National Land and Property Gazetteer and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout Public Access is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House, Ordnance Survey and Bolsover District Council.
By using Bolsover District Council's Maps and Planning Data you are agreeing to the following:
- Take a single screen print of the results of a search of the Authority Datasets for your own use.
You may not:
- Reproduce, download, copy or save any maps or mapping data within the site. The Ordnance Survey map data included within this web-site is provided by Bolsover District Council under license from the Ordnance Survey; unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings.
- Extract or re-utilise information derived from the Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information, in any format, for any commercial or business purpose.
- Modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the Authority Datasets, or combine such information with other mapping or data.
- Reproduce, copy, download, store, record, broadcast, retransmit, distribute or disassemble any part of the website without prior written consent.
We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on this website is as accurate as possible, However, the services featured on this website are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsover (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the website.
Planning application information submitted to the Council is subject to copyright.
Please note that Section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 protects plans, drawings and material submitted to the Council for the purpose of obtaining planning permission. You may only use material that is downloaded and/or printed from this web site for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
I have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this licence agreement.
Last Updated on Monday, 22 April 2013 13:50